Operation Big Serve provides programs and services for the homeless and low-income families in the Mesa area. Operation Big Serve manages the Veterans With Promise Boutique, provides a homeless day center, cafeteria, and also operates a hydration station during the summer months.
STORIES ANGLES AND TOPICS
We are available to provide the media with unique insights and interviews about homelessness, hunger and poverty:
- Initiatives to Help the Homeless in Mesa
- How to Help Homeless Veterans
- Combating Hunger in Mesa
- Initiatives to Help Youth Aging out of the Foster Care System
- Helping Those in Need during the Holidays
- Protecting the Homeless during the Hot Summer Months
ABOUT OPERATION BIG SERVE
JOIN OUR E-NEWS
FOOD INDUSTRY DONORS
Donate surplus and cosmetically damaged food that is edible and safe. Operation Big Serve accepts dry, refrigerated and frozen food items.
If you’re interested in making a donation, please contact Catherine Karmolinski at 480-361-8559.