WHO WE ARE
Changing lives and having a positive impact on our community by building relationships with the homeless and those in need while providing their basic needs daily.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
One touch, One smile, One kind word, One moment to listen has the ability to turn a life around – One life at a time.
- We believe…Every individual is created by God with unique talents and abilities.
- Everyone deserves a second chance.
- Everyone deserves to be loved.
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to become the person God created them to be.
- If what we do only changes one life, it’s worth the effort.
Our mission of service is founded on Scripture: The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems.
No matter where people have been or what they have done, God’s grace and mercy are always available. God can turn any situation around for His good according to the promises in His Word.
We run an efficient organization; 98 cents of every dollar donated goes towards our programs for the homeless.
Operation Big Serve has a staff of 2 employees. Additionally, we rely on volunteers and our partners to provide 12,000 meals and other services monthly.
Our Board of Directors is a group of dedicated men and women who volunteer their time and expertise to oversee all areas of the operation.
JOIN OUR E-NEWS